Drivers, do you feel lucky?

Earn $68,000 per Year

Join Crete Carrier Today

Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier

Requirements:

*Some area restrictions apply

Earn Over 13% More Per Year with Crete Carrier

At Crete Carrier, you can earn the pay you deserve. Driving is a challenging job. We want you to know we appreciate the hard work and sacrifices you make to keep this country moving. That is why we are raising our pay for national OTR drivers again, resulting in an 11 percent increase in our overall pay package. When combined with our over 2 percent increase in miles, our drivers will now be earning over 13 percent more! Our new starting pay for national OTR drivers will be $.45 to $.48 per practical mile depending on experience. So what does that mean for you? Well the top 50 percent of our fleet is making more than $68,000 per year.